Notices

pricing question

Old 08-06-2012, 04:14 PM   #1
RollTideRN is on a distinguished road
Army: MP Corrections (VETERAN)
Name: Barrett
RollTideRN's Tacoma Gallery
pricing question

I am currently looking at an ad on craigslist. The guy has rear leafs with tsb and a toytec aal. he states all total 3in lift for the rear. He wants 250 for both leafs. IS THIS A GOOD DEAL OR SHOULD I PASS? I am going to do a lift in the near future and was trying to find a good deal. I do not know the mileage on the springs.

Barrett
Old 08-09-2012, 04:59 PM   #2
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
It's a decent deal. But most likely an AAL will be suffice enough ($70)
Old 08-09-2012, 05:00 PM   #3
RollTideRN is on a distinguished road
Army: MP Corrections (VETERAN)
Name: Barrett
RollTideRN's Tacoma Gallery
thats kinda what i figured. I passed on the offer. I think im gonna save up and just get the complete ome kit with the replacement leaf pack.
Old 08-10-2012, 06:09 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
A wise choice. You don't know what kind of wear was on the leaf pack so I wouldn't buy it for that much money. Hell, I sold off my old TSB pack for $30 to a local member.