Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

sway bar

Old 08-07-2012, 10:24 PM   #1
nuckin futs member
RIDDICK3 is a splendid one to beholdRIDDICK3 is a splendid one to beholdRIDDICK3 is a splendid one to beholdRIDDICK3 is a splendid one to beholdRIDDICK3 is a splendid one to beholdRIDDICK3 is a splendid one to beholdRIDDICK3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Stefan
RIDDICK3's Tacoma Gallery
sway bar

I have a 3 inch spacer lift on my 2005 taco would removing the sway bar make it a little softer ride. im saving up for a better lift just want a softer ride for now.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:30 PM   #2
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
I think I've read people removing it for a little bit softer ride. I've read mostly (or remember mostly) people removing it for better articulation.

I have also read (from a few people who removed it) that they felt their truck lean to the point of almost rolling when they needed to make a quick movement like dodging some unexpected item/vehicle that goes in their path.

A former member named pogiboy (I think that's his name) said he had to make an unexpected lane change on the freeway and felt like his truck went in two wheels. He drives a dclb and had a procomp 3in lift if that matters.
Old 08-09-2012, 04:56 PM   #3
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Softer ride? You have a spacer lift. There is no such thing as a soft ride with spacers. All they do is lift your truck and destroy your ride.