Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

U bolts for 1.5" TSB AAL?

Old 08-08-2012, 01:11 AM   #1
Give 'er
wtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
wtbthree's Tacoma Gallery
U bolts for 1.5" TSB AAL?

So I'm swapping out a 3" Revtek lift with an OME 3" kit; 885s in front with top plate spacers, 1.5" AAL in the rear.

The U bolts that are installed with the Revtek lift are likely too long to use with the AAL, plus I'll be selling them with the Revtek kit.

I need new U bolts to use with the OME kit. I've found a few threads where people are asking if they can use stock ones (which apparently you can, though it's not ideal), but I'm not going to the dealer and asking to order me stock U bolts.

Any recommendations on what length I should be buying? If I can run and pick some up at AutoZone or O'Reily (not have to pay for shipping and the wait), that would be ideal.

Thanks
Old 08-08-2012, 12:35 PM   #2
Give 'er
wtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shed

about to call the stealership - bump
Old 08-08-2012, 12:58 PM   #3
Give 'er

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
toytec sells u bolts..... if ur buying ur AAL from them, get their u bolts too.
Yep, I already have the OME kit....it would be better if I could I can run and pick some U bolts up at AutoZone than have to pay for shipping and wait for them to get here.I can't imagine what Toytec sells is all that different from something I could pick up locally - I was hoping to install my lift this week - but maybe I'm wrong.

Thanks