Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Look at this! ._.

Old 08-09-2012, 08:37 PM   #1
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Look at this! ._.

This is what my buddy had to say about my neighbor getting new tires.

Old 08-09-2012, 08:38 PM   #2
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Silly rednecks.
Old 08-09-2012, 08:40 PM   #4
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Thats legit lol stacking leveling kits XD
I should totally do that. Plus a 3 inch body lift.
Old 08-09-2012, 08:42 PM   #5
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonTacoma View Post
I should totally do that. Plus a 3 inch body lift.
I kid you not the guy getting the 37's has a 6' body lift i thinks. >_>

At least a 3 inch at the very least. I feel like just telling them leveling kits will not be good for them in the long run...
Old 08-09-2012, 08:47 PM   #6
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
I kid you not the guy getting the 37's has a 6' body lift i thinks. >_>

At least a 3 inch at the very least. I feel like just telling them leveling kits will not be good for them in the long run...
That's awesome. You need to post pics of that crap in a "how not to lift your truck" thread. (Says the guy with a leveling kit ).
Old 08-09-2012, 08:57 PM   #8
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
i would de-friend them.
Old 08-09-2012, 08:57 PM   #9
KCCO
FarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud of
FarmBoyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF8GhC-T_Mo
Old 09-11-2012, 05:01 PM   #11
AKA Crash Bandicoot

Just an update, the guy's transmission has failed him and his truck is out of commission.

._. he never re-geared i believe

He has a z71 chevy not sure what year. Early 2000's