Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

donahoe coil overs

Old 01-10-2009, 11:56 AM   #1
beehunt is on a distinguished road
beehunt's Tacoma Gallery
donahoe coil overs

Hey guys!

So I have the oppertunity to get my hands on a sweet sweet deal.
I have a buddy who bought some donahoe (icon) coil overs abou 18 months ago, and never installed them. they were sealed in the box yesterday when i opened them! He is looking to get rid of them for like 800 bucks and he paid 1100.00 They have all the same specs and the current ICON ones but, they are branded donahoe racing. i can get the part numbers and such. I just want to make sure that I dont get screwed or anything. Any thoughts or concerns would be great, i want to pull the trigger.

I think i am gonna call icon this week and see if they wil still offer service or anything on these still.

thanks in advance
Old 01-10-2009, 12:35 PM   #2
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Icons used to be DR C/O's. Try calling a rep at like demello offroad, all wheelers and have them look up the part #.

If they work, you will be one happy camper, and so will your wallet.

Good luck
Old 01-10-2009, 01:26 PM   #3
beehunt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxspin72 View Post
Icons used to be DR C/O's. Try calling a rep at like demello offroad, all wheelers and have them look up the part #.

If they work, you will be one happy camper, and so will your wallet.

Good luck
yea they should work they are brand new like i said i just dont want to have an issue and not get support sold i try to go back to ICON directly?
Old 01-10-2009, 01:32 PM   #4
beehunt's Tacoma Gallery
is there any differencce between the two sets? "my" donahoes vs the new ICONS?
Old 01-10-2009, 01:37 PM   #5
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beehunt View Post
is there any differencce between the two sets? "my" donahoes vs the new ICONS?
nope... same same