Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Will 2nd gen OEM shocks fit 1st gen truck?

Old 08-14-2012, 04:24 PM   #1
figbuck is on a distinguished road
figbuck's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Will 2nd gen OEM shocks fit 1st gen truck?

I found a deal on some bilstein take-offs w/ coils from an 06 tacoma. I have an 04. Can this work?
Old 08-14-2012, 04:31 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Rears no..fronts..maybe, havent looked into the fronts on the second gen.