Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Sway Away Rebuild

Old 08-14-2012, 08:38 PM   #1
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Sway Away Rebuild

I'm planning on rebuilding my 2.0 SAWs on my first gen but I can't find any info on the exact seal kit and wear band, or if I even need one. Does anyone know if this is the right seal kit for sway away bolt on 2.0 coilovers SAW-52400-103 and the wear band SAW-52007-001?

http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/...d-p-25813.html

http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/...t-p-18107.html
Old 08-15-2012, 06:40 PM   #2
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
How's about calling the manufacturer? Maybe someone will know, I don't sorry
Old 08-15-2012, 06:57 PM   #3
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Tried to.

I sent an email to polyperformance asking if I had choose the right one, they said yes, then I realized I had used the part number for the bump stops, so I guess they don't care or know. I just ordered both.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:58 AM   #4
BeratE is on a distinguished road
BeratE's Tacoma Gallery
Did these part numbers work out for you? I want to do the same thing to mine
Old 11-18-2012, 01:00 PM   #5

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
I forget which one. I would call polyperformance and talk with them, they'll give you what you need, and they ship fast.