Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Leaf Springs vs. Rust

Old 08-15-2012, 10:19 AM   #1
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
Leaf Springs vs. Rust

My old stock leaf springs were well worn(broken in half) and rusted when i swapped them out for some new to me stock leafs. these ones are in fantastic shape, and i'd like to keep them that way. what is a good preventive measure to make sure the north east winters (road salt) don't destroy these ones just like the other ones? right now, they have 1000 miles on them, so there are no blemishes that i can see. they are covered with whatever the factory paint is. i should also note, they are installed on the truck so any disassembly of the leaf pack aint gonna happen lol.

any ideas or am i worrying too much?
Old 08-15-2012, 07:44 PM   #2
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Wash them off OFTEN.