Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!

Old 08-16-2012, 12:11 PM   #221
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Aw hell go sell that truck and buy you some bus passes
Old 08-16-2012, 12:15 PM   #222
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwinn View Post
Really? I'm on here way too much. Every time I look, mine is on..
should be that way unless you are toggling invisible mode.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:24 PM   #223
Schwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Schwinn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
should be that way unless you are toggling invisible mode.
I was trying to make a funny that I spend too much time on here...failed funny is a fail.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:26 PM   #224
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwinn View Post
I was trying to make a funny that I spend too much time on here...failed funny is a fail.
AHHH...gotcha. may be just me. sitting here in "training" and not in a humorous mood.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:38 PM   #225
nomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Trevor
nomad_archer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonTacoma View Post
No problem. I work on cars for a living so dissecting problems like this is in my nature.
So you can figure out something is making a noise in my truck but its not doing it now?

This thread was approaching the territory occupied by Krazie's oil change thread. But the OP choose to ask his question before he started wrenching on the truck.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:12 PM   #226
ErocksTaco has a spectacular aura aboutErocksTaco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Eric
ErocksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
...and It's got a CB radio so i can talk to other car beds
Old 08-16-2012, 01:13 PM   #227
ErocksTaco has a spectacular aura aboutErocksTaco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Eric
ErocksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've never seen a poster take a beating like that and then come out thanking everyone....bravo!
Old 08-16-2012, 06:53 PM   #228
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Get those fucking Chinese pot metal twisty things out of your springs before they cause an accident.
Old 08-16-2012, 06:59 PM   #229
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Okay so what I'm getting is that he got the springs off of a truck that said PreRunner on the sides (do they say it on the sides or only the rear?) it was a 6 lug and it did not have a coil over. Am I following this correctly?
Only on the rear.
If it said Prerunner on the sides, the owner stuck them on.

The owner MAY have even swapped in 6-lug hubs and a rear axle in order to run the 6-lug "star" type wheels.

There's no telling what you'll find in the junk yard.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:11 PM   #230
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
OP is a fucking retard

/thread
Holy shit, if this got Adam out of Texas, you have a serious derp problem…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
This is the first TW thread I've seen that started poorly, got worse and then by some miracle got better. Grats TW on maturing (albeit just a little...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad_archer View Post
So you can figure out something is making a noise in my truck but its not doing it now?

This thread was approaching the territory occupied by Krazie's oil change thread. But the OP choose to ask his question before he started wrenching on the truck.
This.

Good thing the OP got his problem solved.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:43 PM   #231

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABregenzer View Post
Good thing the OP got his problem solved.
Only one of his problems.

He still has a 5 lug that he doesn't take off road, already has a 3" body lift, and now still wants to lift the suspension and in the mean time has those "twist-in" spring blocks that really don't give any lift... just stiffen the ride.

Until they walk around the spring and end up sitting next to each other at the bottom of the coil, then wear on the tie rod, causing it to break and OP to spin off the road.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:02 PM   #233
Schwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Schwinn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Get those fucking Chinese pot metal twisty things out of your springs before they cause an accident.
*puts them back on shelf,slowly backs away*
Old 09-01-2012, 02:08 AM   #234
Street is just really niceStreet is just really niceStreet is just really niceStreet is just really nice

Name: jon
Street's Tacoma Gallery
So you don't like the coil spring twisties ? yeah think your right I'll take them out Sun. And Again Thx To ALL Who Stuck in there with me \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
and for the 18yr old lil boy's who can only talk shit you see where I live come on down to the Sunshine State, ask mom and dad first tho, wouldn't want you to pay for gas by yourself!
Old 09-01-2012, 10:56 AM   #236
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah cuz you just bumped it again after OP bumped it. Pffft.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:57 AM   #237
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Yeah cuz you just bumped it again after OP bumped it. Pffft.
lol
Old 09-02-2012, 09:34 PM   #238
Schwinn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Street View Post
So you don't like the coil spring twisties ? yeah think your right I'll take them out Sun. And Again Thx To ALL Who Stuck in there with me \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
and for the 18yr old lil boy's who can only talk shit you see where I live come on down to the Sunshine State, ask mom and dad first tho, wouldn't want you to pay for gas by yourself!
Old 09-02-2012, 09:38 PM   #239
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakes09 View Post
That is the stupidest video I have ever watched and I wasted 1:43 of my life.