Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Bilstein 5100

Old 08-18-2012, 10:49 AM   #1
STRIKER TRD
akaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shedakaryanreynolds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
akaryanreynolds's Tacoma Gallery
Bilstein 5100

Hey just wanted to ask about what would be the best way to do a lift with some bilstein 5100's. I was hoping to level out my truck in the process too. Anybody have them or done this? Pointers/Good and bad/Any other ideas on a lift?

This is what I was looking at frist

http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72

(but i think i was missing the new front coils, right?)

With the help of BeeRadd he suggested this

so i would need to get these guys

+

this

Would the truck look leveled with this? ^^^^^^^^^

or

Would it still have some rake to it??
Old 08-18-2012, 11:17 AM   #2
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
1.75" with stock coils and stock rear leafs should sit pretty much level.