Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Light Racing UCA

Old 01-11-2009, 07:13 PM   #1
cfenn will become famous soon enough
cfenn's Tacoma Gallery
Light Racing UCA

Thinking of getting some do not see off road too much just want to correct the alignment and wandering issues... Will they be ok? Or do I need to get some TC???
Old 01-11-2009, 07:14 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of lift are you running?
Old 01-11-2009, 07:30 PM   #3
cfenn's Tacoma Gallery
3" toy tech springs
Old 01-11-2009, 07:30 PM   #4
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

you should be fine with the Light raceing UCA's.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:36 PM   #6
cfenn's Tacoma Gallery
helps a ton .... I will be ordering them soon. What springs are those???
Old 01-14-2009, 11:01 PM   #7
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfenn View Post
helps a ton .... I will be ordering them soon. What springs are those???
Those are the Bilstein 5100 adjustable coilovers, also available from Toytec. I have the same setup (coilovers and Light Racing UCAs).
Old 01-15-2009, 10:34 AM   #9
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
I personally Prefer Total Chaos.

Observe:

Old 01-15-2009, 11:01 AM   #10

Yes. TC is a MUCH better UCA than the Light Raceing.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:06 AM   #11
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
here we go again

Edit: disclaimer, didnt think about this post, was just typing without thinking, dont want another argument here. but i do like the TC's, I also think the Light Racing ones will do fine.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:20 PM   #13
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
Ha ha ha ha.... Not this time.
ha yea luckily i dont think that guy is around too much any longer. Got a question for ya though. Are you Thug rims the 0 offset or the -12mm offset, and how are those MTR's , loud? tread wear, etc?
Old 01-15-2009, 12:36 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
Just a couple of questions...... how much are the Light Racing UCA's? And as far as a comparison how do they rate compared to the Total Chaos UCA's............ I was quoted almost $700.00 on TC UCA's.
Read this:
http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121118
Old 01-15-2009, 12:40 PM   #16
Sold my Tacoma. Goodbye TW.
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
ha yea luckily i dont think that guy is around too much any longer. Got a question for ya though. Are you Thug rims the 0 offset or the -12mm offset, and how are those MTR's , loud? tread wear, etc?
Here are the specs on my wheels:
Offset: -6mm
Backspacing: 4.48"
Bolt Pattern: 6-139
Rec. Tire Size: 265/70-17
Weight: 29.4lbs.

MTRs are nice, they are not too loud, and I have had a couple of passengers say that they are quite. They are not that great in a light rain due to the lack of sipes. They are great offroad and on the rocks. The sidewalls are very tough and I was very impressed with their ability to resist slicing and cuts from sharp rocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
Just a couple of questions...... how much are the Light Racing UCA's? And as far as a comparison how do they rate compared to the Total Chaos UCA's............ I was quoted almost $700.00 on TC UCA's.
They are $449 - Neubs Special discount = $418.49

http://toyteclifts.com/index.php?pag...mart&Itemid=53
Old 01-16-2009, 08:03 AM   #19
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
I got some thugs with a -12mm offset but they are 18x9's.