Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Double checking with TW members

Old 08-19-2012, 02:14 PM   #1
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Name: luis
06sr5prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Question Double checking with TW members

hey guys just had billies installed in the front of my truck. Set @1.75. I was gonna ride like this for a while since i was going to purchase maxtrac spindles and all pro leaf pack will be holding back on that for a while. So thinking of purchasing eibach coils from toytec to add to my billies to get 3" lift in the front. and 2" AAL.
just to make sure this is what i have planned to buy for my pre runner:
- Eibach coils to install in billies @ 1.75 for front 3" lift (lR uca's later down the road.
-Extended brake lines for the front
Rear AAL and with u bolts included. w rear billies 5125 shocks
- would i need extended brake lines for the rear too?

soooo am I missing something. for a temporary lift till my truck is ready for spindles.
Old 08-19-2012, 04:22 PM   #2
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Don't take me as right, but I don't think you need brake lines in both front or rear, the 5100's in the rear are fine, and you can't go past .85 with the Eibachs, so you should probably get a spacer lift to finish the 3". But then again I'm pretty wrote off when in comes to suspension, so wait for normal people to respond
Old 08-19-2012, 06:11 PM   #3
DILIGAF
06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light06sr5prerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
Don't take me as right, but I don't think you need brake lines in both front or rear, the 5100's in the rear are fine, and you can't go past .85 with the Eibachs, so you should probably get a spacer lift to finish the 3". But then again I'm pretty wrote off when in comes to suspension, so wait for normal people to respond
i seen that too i think its like a 1/4 inch spacer but im not sure. yea hopefully somebody who has or done this set up can pitch in.
Old 08-19-2012, 07:24 PM   #4
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well I just bought the Eibachs and the 1.5" 5th leafs myself to go with my 4 5100s so I would be pretty pissed if it doesn't work out for me lol
Old 08-20-2012, 02:59 AM   #6

No its not. Its the same as the 2" aal but for trucks WITH the TSB. I didn't order or ever hear of extended brake lines
Old 08-20-2012, 07:14 AM   #7
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
You only need extended brake lines if you are lifting the rear 3" or more
Old 08-20-2012, 07:43 AM   #8
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Using full OME setup & dakars, fully flexed with stock brake lines & no issues.
Old 08-20-2012, 07:30 PM   #9
DILIGAF

sounds good. thanks for helping me save some money. so the highest you can billies with the eibach springs is @ .85?
Old 08-20-2012, 08:31 PM   #10
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06sr5prerunner View Post
sounds good. thanks for helping me save some money. so the highest you can billies with the eibach springs is @ .85?
Yes
Old 08-21-2012, 03:38 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06sr5prerunner View Post
Ya then 1/4" spacers give you another 1/2", or 1/2" spacers give you about 3/4". I'm probably just sticking with .85 and Eibachs though.