Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Alignment problems

Old 08-19-2012, 10:24 PM   #1
o.cj92 is on a distinguished road
o.cj92's Tacoma Gallery
Wink Alignment problems

I recently installed a leveling kit on my truck and soon after I began to experiemce alignment problems with the right/front wheel. The base of the tire angles inward quite a bit and I was wondering if anyone knew what might be the problem. I would like to try and fix the problem before I spend money on upgraded wheels/tires. Thanks guys
Old 08-19-2012, 10:45 PM   #3
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
U need an alignment whenever u lift or lower a vehicle, it sounds like the toe adjustment is out, camber is probably out too
Old 08-20-2012, 07:27 AM   #4
o.cj92's Tacoma Gallery
yes, I had it aligned the same day that I installed the leveling kit. I had it re-aligned because it was still under tye "alignment warranty" from Firestone but the problem is still there.
Old 08-20-2012, 10:48 AM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Did you get an alignment spec sheet from them? What are your caster and camber angles?
Old 08-20-2012, 06:33 PM   #6
TacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
TacoTony's Tacoma Gallery
How was your alignment before? If your tires were out and then u aligned it, you might have radial pull
Old 08-20-2012, 06:35 PM   #7
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Yea where is the alignment sheet they gave ya. Post it up.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:21 AM   #8
o.cj92's Tacoma Gallery
problem fixed, went to have my truck re-aligned at a local shop and good as new.......turns out that my Modica Bros. sucks, thanks for your help guys