Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

First lift kit, any Ideas?

Old 08-20-2012, 05:40 PM   #1
TacomaJones237 is on a distinguished road
TacomaJones237's Tacoma Gallery
First lift kit, any Ideas?

I recently purchased a Tacoma and I'm already wanting to make some changes. What better way to change the looks than with a lift kit. I haven't dealt much with lift kits and have been researching some of the other suspension posts as well. I just thought I'd get opinions from some other members.

This is mostly going to be for looks as I don't plan on doing any off roading besides driving when I'm down at the farm. I like the smooth ride of the stock truck, but would really like something more aggressive looking without sacrificing too much of the smooth ride on the road.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old 08-20-2012, 07:25 PM   #2
greenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shed
greenrustic's Tacoma Gallery
Look into the OME products. They may be a little stiffer than stock but it is a very nice ride IMO.
Old 08-20-2012, 07:42 PM   #3
tomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomtom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tomtom's Tacoma Gallery
I second OME.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:54 AM   #4
TacomaJones237 is on a distinguished road
TacomaJones237's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys, I'll definitely be looking into it