Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Front end too low?

Old 08-22-2012, 07:03 PM   #1
Remster is on a distinguished road
Name: Remi
Remster's Tacoma Gallery
Front end too low?

hey lads i have put the toytec ultimate lift on the taco with 33s and i still find that the frontend still looks like shit...its seems too low. Any ideas to bring it up another inch or 2?? i want more clearence in the fenders. i almost want to cut the fenders higher. let me know what you guys think about this. thx

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/...-37-19_851.jpg
Old 08-22-2012, 07:10 PM   #2
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Looks about where my truck is sitting...I think the rake of the truck is causing it to look like that.

Old 08-22-2012, 07:18 PM   #3
Remster is on a distinguished road
Name: Remi
Remster's Tacoma Gallery
lift

Nice truck bud...same rims too. to bad they have shitty hub caps mine are flaking and i broke one. Did you had to trim lots? i had to cut a good chunk of the cab mount and fenders needed a good trim too. I put a lift for better clearence but went you make it flex it rubs.. kinda sucks for the price lol
Old 08-22-2012, 07:20 PM   #4
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
I think it looks good but its personal preference! You don't want it to ride like shit in return. Wheeling with 3" lift and 33's cutting is a must.....only street queens can get away without it!
Old 08-22-2012, 07:20 PM   #5
Duck Fan
SalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SalemCBR's Tacoma Gallery
It looks a tad lower. But u might be a little sensitive. It don't look like s. Most trucks are a touch higher in the back.

Remsters might be a touch lower still though. I donno.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:21 PM   #6
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remster View Post
Nice truck bud...same rims too. to bad they have shitty hub caps mine are flaking and i broke one. Did you had to trim lots? i had to cut a good chunk of the cab mount and fenders needed a good trim too. I put a lift for better clearence but went you make it flex it rubs.. kinda sucks for the price lol
Thanks man, same with you. No problems with them, but from my understanding where it snows the salt eats them up. I trimmed the plastic fender and never got around to doing the cab mount chop but I can notice it rubbing at full flex.