LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

So I went to Camburg....

Old 08-27-2012, 11:07 PM   #61
motoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Scott
motoxscott's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
So guessing since you dodged my complaints, they were legitimate?
No dodging and they they are legitimate, but they happened over a year and half ago and many things have changed to address some of those issues.

Only thing moving forward is you can see how we've improved and continue to and potentially give us another chance. If you're happy with brand X and we've lost a 2nd chance, that's fine too. I'm not looking to steal customers away for other good companies.

- Scott
Old 08-27-2012, 11:11 PM   #62
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoxscott View Post
No dodging and they they are legitimate, but they happened over a year and half ago and many things have changed to address some of those issues.

Only thing moving forward is you can see how we've improved and continue to and potentially give us another chance. If you're happy with brand X and we've lost a 2nd chance, that's fine too. I'm not looking to steal customers away for other good companies.

- Scott
Fair enough.

I blew my rear diff and my axle housing is now smiling at me. You guys still making a fabbed 9"?
Old 08-27-2012, 11:11 PM   #63
motoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shedmotoxscott is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Scott
motoxscott's Tacoma Gallery
The real question is why am I still at work at 11pm off the clock .. your guess is as good as mine lol.

I'm officially tapping out of this match ... thanks for all the comments, concerns, low blows, high fives, etc. We learn from them all.

Good night TW.

- Scott @ Camburg
Old 08-27-2012, 11:12 PM   #64
onepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
onepremiere's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So guessing since you dodged my complaints, they were legitimate?

But to your other points, I agree.

Fuck the flip flops
Fuck the bro-tards
Fuck the stickers
Keep jumping your truck.... Anti bro...
Old 08-27-2012, 11:13 PM   #65
biggie is on a distinguished road

Name: Collin
biggie's Tacoma Gallery
haha well said. i have only had one experience with camburg and it wasnt anything less than i expected. the offroad community just doesnt get that good of customer service no matter where you shop because at the end of the day this is all for fun. these guys build some of the best suspension systems and i have a hunch that they like to use them too just like us. if you cant take the heat get the fuck outta the kitchen
Old 08-27-2012, 11:14 PM   #66
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-27-2012, 11:15 PM   #67
onepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shedonepremiere is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Fair enough.

I blew my rear diff and my axle housing is now smiling at me. You guys still making a fabbed 9"?
Holy fucking hypocrite batman.

Did this just happen?
Old 08-27-2012, 11:17 PM   #68
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepremiere View Post
Keep jumping your truck.... Anti bro...
LOL. Ok so you judge me based on my sig? I know you've been in the game far longer than I have and I'm not about to argue that. But I'm not sitting here complaining about stickers or flip flops.
Old 08-27-2012, 11:26 PM   #69
The Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepremiere View Post
Holy fucking hypocrite batman.

Did this just happen?
Not sure how that was hypocritical?
Scott addressed the concern and seems like he wants to make it right. My truck's on jackstands and I'm legitimately shopping for a 9". Should I not call them tomorrow and turn my truck into a Burg TC whore? Like I said earlier, I never doubted Burg's products.
Old 08-27-2012, 11:30 PM   #70

Quote:
LOL. Ok so you judge me based on my sig? I know you've been in the game far longer than I have and I'm not about to argue that. But I'm not sitting here complaining about stickers or flip flops.
No I am judging you on all of the steaming garage you're pouring into this thread. Ok, and yes I am judging you on your sig, antibro. You came here and your panties got wet when you saw a shot to give your over exaggerated opinion, then describe your personal expectations, then after all that you want something from the people you were just bashing! You've got to be kidding me.

Dear 6lb 9oz baby Jesus, can we please take away Internet privileges from those who are not capable of operating door handles.
Old 08-27-2012, 11:35 PM   #71
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Last time I went in to Camburg was to get a part for some UCAs I was going to sell. I asked Scott for the part and he brought out something that I wasn't expecting, I further explained what I was looking for and he told me that the part was a Toyota part, and not a Camburg part. Told me how much the part was, and the closest Toyota dealership to get the part. Then, he came out, checked out my truck, and answered some bro lean questions I had. Very informative. Not to mention when I was waiting for Scott in the back, Jerry Zeiden (SP?) walked right through the back door, saw me waiting and politely asked if I have been helped.
Like I said, they may not be the best with the phone. But the are very knowledgeable and helpful when you do talk to them.
Old 08-27-2012, 11:40 PM   #72

Quote:
Not sure how that was hypocritical?
Scott addressed the concern and seems like he wants to make it right. My truck's on jackstands and I'm legitimately shopping for a 9". Should I not call them tomorrow and turn my truck into a Burg TC whore? Like I said earlier, I never doubted Burg's products.
Took him two try's, then you surrendered.

I am not telling you what to do. What I am doing is trying to open your eyes and the eyes of others that this is a perfect example of why this stuff hurts the businesses we all love. If a guest comes here and reads one post, that potential customer maybe gone forever before the business ever had a chance.

It's depressing that today's society is so influenced by the internet rather than actually personally experiencing something for themselves.

I am just tired of seeing this crap EVERYWHERE.

Camburg puts so much into all of there work, have you seen the 9" up close? I think one had a 4 foot pass, I couldn't find the stopping point, just dimes.
Old 08-27-2012, 11:47 PM   #74
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
So I went to Camburg....-imageuploadedbytapatalk1346136395.703366.jpg
Old 08-27-2012, 11:48 PM   #75
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stacoma View Post
Its about being professional nothing to do with footlocker. If I was to walk into any business and drop 3K and the employee had no shoes on and could not answer questions I would be leery. Also 3K is not "nothing". If it is I will give you my paypal email and you can pass it on over to me.

Edit: I would pay more to know that I will get taker care of.
Clearly you have never been in a fab shop or know the costs of parts and labor . I could see the questions now .1- how long will it be before I have to rebuild the shocks and what will it exactly cost . 2- when I put the coil overs in how will my double cab ride exactly .
Old 08-28-2012, 10:02 AM   #78
tacosaucer is on a distinguished road

Name: Kris
tacosaucer's Tacoma Gallery
Scott, I didnt post this to put camburg on blast. im sorry people think that. i posted this to see if my first impression was wrong so that i could return without reservation and purchase my kit.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:13 AM   #79
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosaucer View Post
Scott, I didnt post this to put camburg on blast. im sorry people think that. i posted this to see if my first impression was wrong so that i could return without reservation and purchase my kit.
you aint gotta lie to kick it....
Old 08-28-2012, 10:17 AM   #80
tacosaucer is on a distinguished road

Name: Kris
tacosaucer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
you aint gotta lie to kick it....

pffff wuddah dick.. i still want that kit!