Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

So I went to Camburg....

Old 08-28-2012, 10:20 AM   #81
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosaucer View Post
pffff wuddah dick.. i still want that kit!
no disrespect to Camburg...i use and love their products...but you should really check out downsouth motorsports, they have access to camburg products and can maybe save you a couple bucks.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:30 AM   #82
tacosaucer is on a distinguished road

Name: Kris
tacosaucer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
no disrespect to Camburg...i use and love their products...but you should really check out downsouth motorsports, they have access to camburg products and can maybe save you a couple bucks.

thanks man, i love to racism too

"i need to empty my butt" - Casper Powers
Old 08-28-2012, 10:30 AM   #83
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
I had a pretty good experience with camber...they answered the phone and I got my part the next day! They did forget the hardware though ):
Old 08-28-2012, 10:59 AM   #84
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
+1 For Sonny and Marco @ Downsouth. They bleed out Customer Service. Fuck how they're like the Nordstrom of Off-Road parts. =)

I can say my personal experience with CAMBURG has been above average from what I'd expect from an off-road shop. I met JEFF at Camburg to pick something up and he took the time to explain some good points in what I wanted to do. Then he even took me on a shop tour. I freaking love to see where the magic happens. I didn't even ask or hint for one. Jeffs customer service left a lasting impression of Camburg in my eyes. Hence why I got my Camburg Spindles.

Same goes for KINGS from me. They're top notch guys over there. They took me on a tour and adjusted my KING Coilovers when they were seized up. I expected to have to pay something when they brought it back out for me. Nope, Brian said don't even worry about it. I was shocked as they snagged a worked doing another project to take care of me. Then he said, how about a tour of the place. I left with a free license plate, key chain, catalog, and a handful of stickers. That day forward I've decided on Kings for any project i'd do.

I can understand JBERRY on his issues as Customer service is very important to me. No company is perfect and sometimes a customer only goes by the one chance a company has to leave that first impression. That gives a % to the consumer to either continue with that company or not. I get frustrated with KR FAB (KENNY) at times because he doesn't call me back or extends my project with a longer delay. However Kenny does make it up to me and I've learned companies make mistakes. Its how they handle and gain back the confidence of the customer thats important.

I'm not telling anyone how to feel about a company as everyone has a right to have their own opinion after their personal experience. I'm saying give a company a second chance to see if they can make it right. If I shut down a company the first time. I wouldn't have any of my Total Chaos parts on my truck.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:22 PM   #85
tacosaucer is on a distinguished road

Name: Kris
tacosaucer's Tacoma Gallery
ROADHOUSE!
Old 08-28-2012, 06:29 PM   #86
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Different color fonts!!
Old 08-28-2012, 08:38 PM   #87
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
Best wishes to the OP...
Old 08-28-2012, 10:42 PM   #88
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Different color fonts!!

You're new. I've been doing this centering and different font colors since I've joined. Its my thing and I've always done it this way. This site and other sites I'm on. We all have our own thing we do.

Like you posting over 9,000 times in less than a year