Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

ICON NEW PRODUCT!!

Old 10-22-2012, 10:31 PM   #82
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a point for the extra long reservoir tube? Why not shorten it up and place it right next to the secondary shock?
Old 10-22-2012, 10:46 PM   #83
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
Is there a point for the extra long reservoir tube? Why not shorten it up and place it right next to the secondary shock?
It looks like it may be in the tires way at full lock so they probably place it so far because of clearance issues.
Old 10-23-2012, 06:53 AM   #84
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YumaTRD View Post
It looks like it may be in the tires way at full lock so they probably place it so far because of clearance issues.
Got it
Old 11-05-2012, 01:33 PM   #85
Cooncified is on a distinguished road
Name: Brandon
Cooncified's Tacoma Gallery
Saw the LCA skid at SEMA. Parts looked nice. Really like the bolt on bump stop.

Added to the list of "Wants"
Old 11-06-2012, 03:36 AM   #86
All right. I believe ya. But my Tommy Gun don't!
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

disc0monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Is this a setup that'll make the tacoma similar to a raptor?
Old 11-19-2012, 11:40 PM   #87
SickledTRD is on a distinguished road

Name: Craig
SickledTRD's Tacoma Gallery
No a raptor is still a ford so it'll fall apart. This kit will make the taco much better. this extremely over priced raptor could easily prove to be nothing more then a chameleon playing trophy truck. I'm not a lizard guy if you couldn't tell so I called icon passed hours but have not heard back. I need to know how much im going into dept Where is my price list!!