1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Does anyone have experience with these?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by BJ's RedBeast, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Sep 11, 2012 at 3:53 PM
    BJ's RedBeast

BJ's RedBeast [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    06 Red Tacoma 4x4
    I have been doing some research on Coilovers and shocks and I found these on All-Pro Off Road. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them good and/or bad.

If you have them, I would love to see some pictures and how they compare to other coil overs (i.e. Fox, King, Icon, etc.).

Coil-over Rear shock Oh ya, I am looking at the 2.5 w/resi on the front and the 2.5 or 2.0 w/resi on the rear.

Thanks

2. Sep 13, 2012 at 1:15 PM
    BJ's RedBeast

Member:
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    06 Red Tacoma 4x4
    Here are the pictures of the front coil-overs and the rear shocks (just in case the links don't/didn't work).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any thoughts or experiences with either of these would be great.

3. Sep 14, 2012 at 11:27 AM
    Sublime

Sublime Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD 4x4
    Icon/All Pro.....chopped for 35's
    Not many have had them and their about the same price as well know brands? I'd def get a 2.5" rear shock if you plan on offroading (actually the price on those rears is good)!

4. Sep 15, 2012 at 12:02 AM
    tx novice

tx novice Foward momentum

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    OAHU
    Vehicle:
    11 DC 4X4 TX PRO silver
    Trd, Cal Tech, Weather tech, Viper, Al's tinting . L.E.D's , Hide a Hitch or Chrome Stinger , Walker Evans Resi's w/AllPro 3" lift ,FLM, ProComp Xtreme MT2 , Diff Breather Mod, 4x4 Switch Light mod, Plastic Derped. Trailer Socket Relocate mod via Miles , 4:56 G2 gears. Blue Intake Spacer, S.S. Brake Lines F&R, Sway Bar Deleted, Roll-X, Pop-N-Lock Electric. Red metal TRD badges. Paid Off Mod- Chee Hu, Superbumbs(f),Timbrens(r).Pelfrey Bilt, Bamf, Urd. Cobra Heat Shield.CMC .Mishimoto (custom bracket by Nate), Powerstop, Rampage 50".Depo Taillights,SPPC Black Headlights, Rigid Industries. Factor 55.American AirFlow.
    I have them. But I'm using my cell, don't think I can link pics . I like them. Supposed to have a softer initial hit compared to Fox's. Actual shocks are different from picture. Resi's are vertically mounted. I also have their a-arms and leaf pack.

imagejpeg_2[1].jpg
    imagejpeg_2[2].jpg

5. Sep 15, 2012 at 11:05 AM
    BJ's RedBeast

Member:
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    06 Red Tacoma 4x4
    Ya, that helps a lot. It doesn't seem like many people are running them. Have you had any problems with them? Do you like the resi mounted vertically? Did you go with the standard leaf pack or the expedition? For the pictures it looks like the standard, but can't really tell.

For the pictures I just cut and pasted them into the actual "reply" box with all of the text.

6. Sep 15, 2012 at 11:39 PM
    tx novice

tx novice Foward momentum

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    OAHU
    Vehicle:
    11 DC 4X4 TX PRO silver
    Trd, Cal Tech, Weather tech, Viper, Al's tinting . L.E.D's , Hide a Hitch or Chrome Stinger , Walker Evans Resi's w/AllPro 3" lift ,FLM, ProComp Xtreme MT2 , Diff Breather Mod, 4x4 Switch Light mod, Plastic Derped. Trailer Socket Relocate mod via Miles , 4:56 G2 gears. Blue Intake Spacer, S.S. Brake Lines F&R, Sway Bar Deleted, Roll-X, Pop-N-Lock Electric. Red metal TRD badges. Paid Off Mod- Chee Hu, Superbumbs(f),Timbrens(r).Pelfrey Bilt, Bamf, Urd. Cobra Heat Shield.CMC .Mishimoto (custom bracket by Nate), Powerstop, Rampage 50".Depo Taillights,SPPC Black Headlights, Rigid Industries. Factor 55.American AirFlow.
    I don't mine the vertical resi. They fit great with the bracket that came with . After that its aesthetics . Their supposed to be just as high quality as Fox's, Icon or Kings. I picked these for their color (lol) since I wanted something different. No problem with them so far. My leaf pack is their standard pack.

Products Discussed in

To Top