Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Super Lube Synthetic Grease

Old 09-17-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Super Lube Synthetic Grease

Having a hard time finding this stuff in a grease gun tube up here in my area , anybody have a link to an online source ?

Thanks
Old 09-18-2012, 10:24 AM   #2
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
We actually just ordered some up. Should have it available to you guys by next week.
Old 09-21-2012, 10:38 AM   #3
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Found some local thanks , but good to know you have it
Old 09-24-2012, 11:19 AM   #4
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/grease.htm
Old 06-18-2013, 12:08 PM   #5
Lil'Taco has a spectacular aura aboutLil'Taco has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: C-5 Loadmaster
Name: Scotty
Lil'Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Found some local thanks , but good to know you have it
Do you get the little 3oz cartridges or the larger ones? I'm not sure how long a 3oz cartridge would last only greasing up the poly bushings on my LT suspension, but the larger grease guns seem to be easier to find.
Old 06-18-2013, 12:12 PM   #6

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Taco View Post
Do you get the little 3oz cartridges or the larger ones? I'm not sure how long a 3oz cartridge would last only greasing up the poly bushings on my LT suspension, but the larger grease guns seem to be easier to find.
Found it in the regular size grease gun cartridges
Old 06-18-2013, 12:26 PM   #7
Dan

YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Taco View Post
I work on stuff a lot, so to me it just make sense to go with a standard size 14oz.