Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Icon customer service

Old 09-19-2012, 10:28 PM   #1
552Jrider will become famous soon enough

Name: Jeremy
552Jrider's Tacoma Gallery
Icon customer service

I have now contacted Icon twice asking for a price quote to have my donahoe coilovers converted to extended travel and have remote resis installed. i filled out the contact form and entered my correct email. Have not gotten a reply form them at all. anyone else have problems with icons customer service? Any suggestions on how to contact them and get a reply?

Old 09-19-2012, 10:30 PM   #2
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
weird...i havent heard anything, maybe just busy
Old 09-19-2012, 10:32 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
weird...i havent heard anything, maybe just busy
first one was at least a month ago. second one was mid last week.
Old 09-20-2012, 06:25 AM   #4
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Pick up ye ole phono and dial o Icon and ask???
Old 09-20-2012, 06:46 AM   #5
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirsaechao View Post
Pick up ye ole phono and dial o Icon and ask???

This....^^^^

Funny how no one remembers what a phone is these days.
Old 09-20-2012, 01:47 PM   #6
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I read a thread a week or so ago about a guy that went to their shop and had a not so great experience.

but do like as said before..call them until they answer.
Old 09-20-2012, 03:57 PM   #7
Piratefish is on a distinguished road

Piratefish's Tacoma Gallery
I have called them several times, they were always helpful and took time to explain everything.
Old 09-20-2012, 04:47 PM   #9

only reason didnt call them is i dont have much free time between school and work. when i do have free time usually doing homework. IMO why have email form if ur not gonna reply back to somone??
Old 09-20-2012, 04:49 PM   #10
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 552Jrider View Post
only reason didnt call them is i dont have much free time between school and work. when i do have free time usually doing homework. IMO why have email form if ur not gonna reply back to somone??
so you don't have a spare 10 min to pick up the phone and call them, but you have the time to build up an off road truck with the intention on using it?
Old 09-20-2012, 04:51 PM   #11
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
I say you text them and see what happens
Old 09-20-2012, 05:01 PM   #13
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
I find that smoke signals work best...unless there's a breeze.
Carrier pigeons, perhaps?
no.

telepath
Old 09-20-2012, 05:01 PM   #14

wasnt tryimg to say they have bad customer service just was curious if anyone else had that problem. just called and got the info. thanks for the help.
Old 09-20-2012, 05:02 PM   #15
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
*golf clap*
Old 09-20-2012, 05:04 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
so you don't have a spare 10 min to pick up the phone and call them, but you have the time to build up an off road truck with the intention on using it?
called. not so much dont have the time but when i do they wouldnt be open. build the truck up cant really do now cause of my job.
Old 09-20-2012, 05:04 PM   #17
ironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud ofironman_jon has much to be proud of

Name: Jonathan
ironman_jon's Tacoma Gallery
I had my converted by Sonny from DSM when he rebuilt mine.....if it helps any.... fast and great service
Old 09-20-2012, 05:07 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman_jon View Post
I had my converted by Sonny from DSM when he rebuilt mine.....if it helps any.... fast and great service

how much did that cost if you dont mind me asking?
Old 09-20-2012, 05:09 PM   #19
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Certified letter ?
Old 09-20-2012, 05:10 PM   #20
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
First time I ever e-mailed them they answered me in about 20 minutes! Ended up swapping multiple e-mails over an hour or so, always with quick responses. IMO they have great customer service via email....