Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

OME lift 866 coils

Old 09-25-2012, 08:26 PM   #1
TG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Trey
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
OME lift 866 coils

if i would purchase the OME lift with the 886 coils and the 10mm spacer would that give me full three inches with a plate bumper in front? Also would it be bad to have that set up with the coils and spacer with out the bumper for a couple months?
Old 09-25-2012, 08:28 PM   #3
TG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to behold
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
You shouldn't need a spacer

with the bumper or without it?
Old 09-25-2012, 08:29 PM   #4
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TG8 View Post

with the bumper or without it?
How much weight ? Are you adding a winch ?
Old 09-25-2012, 08:29 PM   #5
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't use the spacer with my bull bar and winch, it doesn't need it with the 886's.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:29 PM   #6
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
How much weight ? Are you adding a winch ?
i wanted relentless front bumper, i was thinking about a winch i wouldnt see why i wouldnt put one. so yes a winch would be added
Old 09-25-2012, 08:32 PM   #7
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
this might sound weird but it puzzles me why OME would sell a spacer that would be added to coils?? unless it wasnt only meant for 866..... i think i just answered my own question with a question sorta
Old 09-25-2012, 08:34 PM   #8
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TG8 View Post
this might sound weird but it puzzles me why OME would sell a spacer that would be added to coils?? unless it wasnt only meant for 866..... i think i just answered my own question with a question sorta
OME doesn't sell spacers
Old 09-25-2012, 08:34 PM   #9
WE'VE LANDED ON THE MOON!
TeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Tony
TeamLombardo's Tacoma Gallery
Don't listen to OZ-T. He knows NOTHING when it comes to OME....j/k
I think OZ-T secretly owns OME, or at least a butt load of OME stocks.

If you would like a bit of tech specs on OME lift without armor you can check my build out. I recently added sliders and will remeasure truck height to see if there was a difference. Same goes for when I install my plate bumper and winch.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:35 PM   #10
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamLombardo View Post
Don't listen to OZ-T. He knows NOTHING when it comes to OME....j/k
I think OZ-T secretly owns OME, or at least a butt load of OME stocks.

If you would like a bit of tech specs on OME lift without armor you can check my build out. I recently added sliders and will remeasure truck height to see if there was a difference. Same goes for when I install my plate bumper and winch.
sweet ill check it out for sure!!!