Notices

trying to figure out correct lift kit

Old 09-27-2012, 09:14 AM   #1
allyjandro is on a distinguished road
Name: Hailey
allyjandro's Tacoma Gallery
trying to figure out correct lift kit

Hi ya'll,
I just bought my first truck. And im trying to figure out what lift kit I need for it. Ive googled but the only thing I find is for a 4x4 or for a prerunner. My truck is a 2000 reg cab tacoma with rear wheel drive manual. Im wanting to lift em 3" at most and also get larger tires. Thank you so much.
Please help this country girl!!
Old 09-27-2012, 10:24 AM   #2
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
How much is your budget for just the lift? You can go cheap like 5100's set at 2.5" and add a leaf in the rear or $1000+ with full OME kit with new lift coil springs, front and rear shocks and rear OME Dakars.
Old 09-27-2012, 10:40 AM   #4
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirsaechao View Post
How much is your budget for just the lift? You can go cheap like 5100's set at 2.5" and add a leaf in the rear or $1000+ with full OME kit with new lift coil springs, front and rear shocks and rear OME Dakars.
^Not for a 5 Lugger^

Hailey look in the 5 Lug forum I think it's Fat Bob's that is the most popular for lifting 5 Luggers. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/5-lug/