Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

longer shocks

Old 09-28-2012, 04:57 PM   #1
Vaquero13 is on a distinguished road
Army: SSG
Vaquero13's Tacoma Gallery
longer shocks

does anybody know if bilstein has a shock that is non adjustable for a 3" lift? i just bought a spacer kit and want to add some better then stock shocks i have always had bilsteins for my other trucks and loved them.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:24 PM   #2
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Bilsteins will do so much but your biggest problem with ride quality is those spacers. Ditch the spacers and run the Bilsteins instead.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:38 PM   #3
I've honestly never had an issue with the spacers before on any of my trucks so that's why I went with them again.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:42 PM   #4
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaquero13 View Post
does anybody know if bilstein has a shock that is non adjustable for a 3" lift? i just bought a spacer kit and want to add some better then stock shocks i have always had bilsteins for my other trucks and loved them.
I'm confused on what you are trying to ask.. Are you asking for replacement shocks that will work for a spacer lift? You can get 5100s, they don't have to be adjusted, they can stay at the "0" setting. But why not just ditch the spacer and adjust 5100s to either 2.5" or get OME Coils?
Old 09-28-2012, 09:43 PM   #5
Yeah wanted a shock like the 5100 but don't know if they have to be longer then stock length due to the added 3" spacer
Old 09-28-2012, 09:59 PM   #6
Deercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Deercantseeme's Tacoma Gallery
You won't need longer shocks. I have spacers with stock shocks and coils. Until tomorrow when I toss my ome shocks and 884s under it.