Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Rear shocks question

Old 10-04-2012, 08:22 AM   #1
Big Member
Snake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Snake~'s Tacoma Gallery
Rear shocks question

Now that my stock tires are almost shot, I'm finally ready to install my 5100s along with new tires. My plan was to do the fronts at 2.5 and the rear TSB with 1.5 AAL. But after hearing that TSB+AAL puts me in no mans land for the rear shocks, I'm thinking about the fronts at 1.75 and no AAL. I'm wondering if anyone else has experience with TSB+AAL and either the stock shocks or either of the rear 5100s? I don't do any off-roading but I'm paranoid that a speed bump or pot hole is going to kill my rear shocks if I add the AAL to the TSB springs.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:44 AM   #2
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
If you don't offroad, they be fine! I flexed them out tons and only switched because I wanted more travel......the limit droop but wont come in to play for DD.