1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone in Western PA...

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by aphex, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Oct 12, 2012 at 9:14 AM
    aphex

aphex [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle:
    11 DC TRD OR
    Undercover Classic Tonneau, EGR Aerowrap Bug Deflector, Consolevault Custom Safe, Britax Boulevard 70 Baby Seat!, Retro TRD Shift Knob, Factory Bed Mat, Rear Leaf TSB, 265/75-16 BFG All-Terrain KO's, KMC Enduro Wheels, Front Bilstein 5100's set @ 0" w/ Toytec/Eibach Springs, Rear 5100's, TRD Grille Emblem, OEM Roof Rack, AntennaX 14" Billet Antenna
    Anyone in Western PA (Pittsburgh is better, butler county is best) know a good/cheap place to get 5100's installed w/ alignment?

2. Oct 15, 2012 at 4:54 AM
    JRod4928

JRod4928 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pittsburgh
    Vehicle:
    '12 Tacoma SR5
    Extang Trifecta Tonneau WeatherTech Floor Liners Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock Antenna X Black Mesh Grillcraft with Tacoma Badge (Upper) and Cross (Lower) 18" BMF Wheels / Cooper 31.5" Tires 2" Leveling Kit
    I live in Cranberry...

I HIGHLY recommend Milbert's Car Care in Cranberry Twp.

John, the shop manager, will take care of you and your truck. I just moved there and had them do my alignment/wheel/tire mounting - they know their stuff. They're my mechanic for any future work. Tell them Jarid, with the Tacoma, sent you - they'll remember me :)

3. Oct 15, 2012 at 4:57 AM
    JRod4928

JRod4928 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pittsburgh
    Vehicle:
    '12 Tacoma SR5
    Extang Trifecta Tonneau WeatherTech Floor Liners Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock Antenna X Black Mesh Grillcraft with Tacoma Badge (Upper) and Cross (Lower) 18" BMF Wheels / Cooper 31.5" Tires 2" Leveling Kit
    actually my sig is a picture in their parking lot after they mounted the wheels/tires last week. The shop manager took 2.5 hours to align my truck but only charged 1 hour because they wanted to do it right - the shop manager, John, used to race cars and has a good understanding of alignments and is very upfront and clear with you. He's a good guy, I BSed with him for almost an hour after the work was all done on the truck.

The shop owner owns a black TRD Sport as well - so another reason to go there, haha.

Products Discussed in

To Top