Notices

Just a Little More Help Guys

Old 10-17-2012, 04:39 AM   #1
SemperFiTacoma
SemperFiTacoma is on a distinguished road

Marines: 1371 Combat Engineer
SemperFiTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Just a Little More Help Guys

ok so ive made a couple threads on a couple different lifts. well im finally between the ultimate lift, the 3" pro comp, and the RCD. as of right now im leaning towards the RCD but i am def interested in yalls feedback as i wanna make the right choice based on the more experienced folks out there. right now i have a 3" spacer lift that came on the truck. i run 285s also. im offroadin as much as possible but abt 80% of that is muddin if that effects which lift to get. any help, opinions, experiences, etc is greatly appreciated. thanks guys!
Old 10-17-2012, 04:43 AM   #2
NWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: James
NWTacoGuy's Tacoma Gallery
RCD is a nice a$$ lift!!
Old 10-17-2012, 04:45 AM   #3
SemperFiTacoma

worth the money?? and does anybody know the ground clearance differance between a 3" kit and the RCD bracket?
Old 10-17-2012, 04:55 AM   #4
NWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
If you haven't done it yet I would peruse through here!!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...ther-lift.html
Old 10-17-2012, 05:26 AM   #5
SemperFiTacoma

i literally just read every post from there haha. looks like RCD is the way to go. only thing that im still unsure abt is the ground clearance difference. nobody on that thread had a definate answer. hopefully somebody does and maybe their experinces. im always ready to hear more and more haha
Old 10-17-2012, 05:34 AM   #6

Army:
Well I know that the RCD one gives you 12" of clearance from the bottom of the bracket, but not sure what the others offer....oh and that is on the RCD 4.5 I believe so I wouldn't have a clue for the 3" one.
Old 10-17-2012, 05:42 AM   #7
SemperFiTacoma

ya one guy on that forum said 12" and jrobson said he had 13" i believe. if i wasnt in okinawa id walk outside n jus measure my 3" haha. still waitin on a nswer to this folks! haha. i figure 12-13" is fine for muddin right? all in how u drive it haha
Old 10-17-2012, 09:42 PM   #8
SemperFiTacoma

so i got my dad to measure mine with the 3"...he said 11" from the dif. that sound right? and if thats the case, how does the drop bracket RCD have more clearance??