Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Quick Brainbuster

Old 01-20-2009, 04:02 PM   #1
INAKOMA08
InaKoma08 will become famous soon enoughInaKoma08 will become famous soon enough

InaKoma08's Tacoma Gallery
Quick Brainbuster

Can anyone tell me what the width of the inside of the u-bolts (Square) are on a 2008 TRD Off-Road Access Cab are?

- Matt
Old 01-20-2009, 04:03 PM   #2
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
im gonna guess 2 inches? I think thats about the width of the leaf springs..
Old 01-20-2009, 04:14 PM   #3
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

u busted my brian. the more i think about it the u-bolts dont even go over the springs lol. i dont know. it's time for me to go home from work
Old 01-20-2009, 04:27 PM   #4
╒╪╕

i just went and looked at my truck because i couldnt remember. the ubolts do go over the springs, not to the side, and the inside width is 2.5"

assuming our trucks use the same u-bolts