Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

all pro

Old 01-20-2009, 04:27 PM   #1
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
all pro

anybody delt with all pro before?
Old 01-20-2009, 04:29 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
What do you need to know?
Old 01-20-2009, 04:32 PM   #3
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
well i just had my 1st deal with them and not happy.
Old 01-20-2009, 04:34 PM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oic care to share the expierence.
Old 01-20-2009, 04:43 PM   #5
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Oic care to share the expierence.
x2... if you're comfortable with it...
Old 01-20-2009, 04:45 PM   #6
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
i prob. shouldnt im pretty pissed right now.but what the h#@!.i bought some shocks fox 2.0 c/o on the 12th of jan.xpecting them 2day or 2marrow (being on the east coast) but i thought i wood call 2day.they told me there was a mis communication within their organization and they just shipped 2day.i made plans to do them this w/e and i prob. will not get that done now.the biggest bitch i have is they never called/mailed me saying anything,i had to call on my dime for their problem.i can tell u i will not buy another thing from them............i just hope the shocks r better than their communication.i hate bashing anybody because were all human but im not to happy right now so im sure its prob. an isolated event,i hope.ill cool down some time.
Old 01-20-2009, 04:47 PM   #7
Founder Socaltacomas.com

oh, you should have had them ship it faster because of the mis understanding on their part.
Old 01-20-2009, 04:49 PM   #9
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i've never had any probs w/ the guys. so far i've placed 2 orders w/ them and had them the following week. plan on getting more things from them in the future. i also run parts of theirs that i've got used and havent had issues w/ them either
Old 01-20-2009, 04:56 PM   #10
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
well thank for the words.i just cant stand that crap.if they would of let me no i would of been real nice about it.im just furious because well because.u try to set things up help/garage time ect and they do that.oh well good luck,i need a drink.oh and i did say something about fast shipment and he said that will cost u more $$$$.yeah can u believe that?
Old 01-20-2009, 05:03 PM   #11
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Not as a bash:

Just FYI, I usually call the next day to confirm they got my online order. Use order conf# to track status. And request if not already issued, a tracking # which is play by play w/Fed Ex & the Brown truck guys, LOL. Plus builds up the anticipation and excitement when you know your shits in a truck driving his route in your town. Like a kid waiting on Santa

Good luck man, hope they get it to you asap. Post Pics,

Laters.
Old 01-20-2009, 05:08 PM   #12
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah thanks no punt intended i called it in and talked to a human being.and he said it would ship next day.no reason to not believe them ya no.i ordered stuff from wheelers and it was AWSOME.
Old 01-20-2009, 05:12 PM   #13
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Quote:
Originally Posted by pataco View Post
i called it in and talked to a human being.and he said it would ship next day.no reason to not believe them ya no.
I guess I will have to be deligent when I call in my order here shortly. Definately sucks to hear that.
Old 01-20-2009, 05:14 PM   #14
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah 10-4 on that.thanks though