Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

ProComp 3 Inch Lift Kit with ES9000 shocks?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-18-2012, 05:41 PM   #1
usafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weather Journeyman
Name: Zach
usafwx's Tacoma Gallery
ProComp 3 Inch Lift Kit with ES9000 shocks?

Anyone running this lift? I have an Sr5 4WD looking to lift it a bit. Any other recommendations? Thanks! Zach

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Lift-Kits...K5075B#active1
Old 10-18-2012, 05:42 PM   #2
wildmank99 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: swat team
Name: kevin
wildmank99's Tacoma Gallery
I have it and I love it
Old 10-18-2012, 06:13 PM   #3
usafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to behold

usafwx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmank99 View Post
I have it and I love it
great! your truck looks nice. Do you remember how much the install was or did you do it yourself?
Old 10-18-2012, 06:20 PM   #4
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have the Pro Comp lift, but I paid around 500 to have my 3" lift, Light Racing UCA's, and alignment done. There's a lift install price thread.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...ce-thread.html
Old 10-18-2012, 11:27 PM   #5
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
That kit is outdated. You're better off going with adjustable Bilsteins in the from and rear. To lift the rear you can buy an AAL or extended longer shackles. Pro Comp also sells a new suspension system called Pro Runner shocks which are better than the kit you posted.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:33 AM   #6

usafwx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
That kit is outdated. You're better off going with adjustable Bilsteins in the from and rear. To lift the rear you can buy an AAL or extended longer shackles. Pro Comp also sells a new suspension system called Pro Runner shocks which are better than the kit you posted.
i would still need new coils correct? Is there a kit with the blistens, coil and aal?
Old 10-19-2012, 07:04 AM   #7
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
You don't need new coils. You would use your existing coils. The shocks are adjustable to set your desired height. 100's of guys on this forum use them.
Old 10-19-2012, 07:10 AM   #8
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by usafwx View Post
i would still need new coils correct? Is there a kit with the blistens, coil and aal?
You don't need them. But certainly won't hurt. There are complete kits with 5100s, new coils, and AAL. Will be more money than just 5100s with stock coils up front and AAL in rear. Check out toyteclifts.com. The OME kit you can get on their site is a good option as well.
Old 10-19-2012, 07:44 AM   #9
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rocky
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
I had that set up for about a year. swapped the whole thing out for billies and expo leafs. the ride off road was too stiff for my liking. do not have plate either. I heard that can help. decent lift for the price tho. I have stock O/R coils w/ my billies

Products Discussed in this Thread