Tsb?

Old 10-18-2012, 11:36 PM   #1
Tacoma12w is on a distinguished road
Tacoma12w's Tacoma Gallery
Tsb?

What is tsb?
Old 10-18-2012, 11:46 PM   #3
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma12w View Post
What is tsb?
They are released by toyota because of issue that customers have noticed and dealt with, that do not warrant a recall.

If you are not under warrenty, they will not fix it for free, a recall they have to by law.
Old 10-18-2012, 11:50 PM   #4
So if I'm looking to lift the rear with a AAL I can't now? Cause I'm pretty sure I have 4 leafs..
Old 10-18-2012, 11:52 PM   #5
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So if I'm looking to lift the rear with a AAL I can't now? Cause I'm pretty sure I have 4 leafs..
Yes , you can still do an AAL , it will just be in addition to the 4 you already have
Old 10-18-2012, 11:58 PM   #6
Well the one I'm looking at, it says I have to get a diffrent one cause I have the 4 leafs?

http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72
Old 10-19-2012, 12:39 AM   #7
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well the one I'm looking at, it says I have to get a diffrent one cause I have the 4 leafs?

When in doubt, call toytec. Ask them. tell them what you have
Old 10-19-2012, 07:21 AM   #8
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

The other AAL they offer is designed to go with the 4 leaf pack