Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

6" lift

Old 01-20-2009, 07:42 PM   #1
1 bad tacoma is on a distinguished road

1 bad tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
6" lift

where is a good place to find the fabtec performance lift at at a good price i have already been quoted 1,945 for the lift just wondering can i bet this price
Old 01-20-2009, 07:43 PM   #2
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
I always look at google shopping for prices...
Old 01-20-2009, 07:45 PM   #3

i have they want around 2500 to 2600 i'm guessing the price that i already got is about the best price i can get it for
Old 01-20-2009, 07:46 PM   #4
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
you interested in a used kit?
Old 01-20-2009, 07:53 PM   #6
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PM sent
Old 01-20-2009, 08:10 PM   #8
╒╪╕

It's not mine. Another guy I know took off his 6" and gave his truck a face lift. lol

Old 01-20-2009, 08:13 PM   #10
╒╪╕

yeah its really top-heavy.

Old 01-20-2009, 08:20 PM   #12
╒╪╕

No mud pics, unfortunately. It's bigger than the ford tho =)

Old 01-20-2009, 08:54 PM   #14
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig Sirois
dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
no tacoma should ever go through that torture.

disgusting and slow...
Old 01-20-2009, 08:55 PM   #15
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
where did you get the price from...? What stage was it? Coil spacers and fabtech rear shocks?
Old 01-21-2009, 06:21 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
where did you get the price from...? What stage was it? Coil spacers and fabtech rear shocks?
sent you a pm