Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Good brand of coil overs and lift ideas.

Old 10-21-2012, 01:09 PM   #1
Grue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kollin
Grue's Tacoma Gallery
Good brand of coil overs and lift ideas.

I have a 2" leveling kit puck in my truck, Im looking it lift my truck more and install coil overs. Id like to have 33s fit! any ideas would be great
Old 10-21-2012, 01:17 PM   #2
Tacoma343 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Jesse
Tacoma343's Tacoma Gallery
Use the search on lifts bud! Plenty of info!
Old 10-21-2012, 01:20 PM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
You'll have to remove the leveling kit before installing the coilovers. If price is not a concern, which I'm assuming it isn't since you noted you wanted good coilovers, with no mention of price, look into Icons, Kings, or Fox.
Old 10-21-2012, 01:22 PM   #4
Grue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Grue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
You'll have to remove the leveling kit before installing the coilovers. If price is not a concern, which I'm assuming it isn't since you noted you wanted good coilovers, with no mention of price, look into Icons, Kings, or Fox.
Off roading with a leveling kit puck is a curse. also I'm looking for a brand that's not gonna empty my wallet but still works good off road.
Old 10-21-2012, 01:22 PM   #5
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
x2
Old 10-21-2012, 04:52 PM   #6
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
If you don't want to empty your wallet go OME
Old 10-21-2012, 05:19 PM   #7

Grue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
If you don't want to empty your wallet go OME
Thanks Ill have a look