Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Eibach 1.6" springs from somewhere other than toytec?

Old 10-23-2012, 05:42 PM   #1
aphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aphex's Tacoma Gallery
Eibach 1.6" springs from somewhere other than toytec?

They are on back order and everything else (5100s, wheels, tires) is sitting in my garage staring at me. Saw them on a site called eastsidecustomtruck or something but it looked a little shady.

<--- impatient bastard

Thoughts?
Old 10-24-2012, 12:10 AM   #2
911 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed911 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed911 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed911 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed911 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed911 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed911 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed911 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed911 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed911 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed911 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Trevor
911 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
lol, 5100's sitting in my garage waiting on other parts too. Was about to order the Eibachs last week and procrastinated, now they are bacordered!

Im taking it a sign and ordering the OME 884's instead.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:02 AM   #4
aphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shedaphex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

aphex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
those coils are made specifically for toytec by eibach, you'd have to custom order a set with the same specs
Figured. Thanks. Time to practice patience...
Old 10-24-2012, 04:04 AM   #5

aphex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911 Taco View Post
lol, 5100's sitting in my garage waiting on other parts too. Was about to order the Eibachs last week and procrastinated, now they are bacordered!

Im taking it a sign and ordering the OME 884's instead.
Can't say I haven't thought about 884's as well. Was a little worried that I'd be a tad nose high w/ only the TSB in the rear if it came out anywhere near the reported 2" lift in the front though.
Old 10-24-2012, 05:21 AM   #6
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphex View Post
Can't say I haven't thought about 884's as well. Was a little worried that I'd be a tad nose high w/ only the TSB in the rear if it came out anywhere near the reported 2" lift in the front though.
You can use 883's as well. They'll give you about 1.5" of lift on a 4x4 double cab. They're the same coil as the 884, just a little shorter.