Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Looking for lift on 2013 tocoma?

Old 11-01-2012, 10:56 AM   #1
Mediumwhite is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
Mediumwhite's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for lift on 2013 tocoma?

2013 toyota tacoma prerunner 2wd. double cab. sport model. I want to run 33's and I'm curious if I go with the 2 inch strut spacer would I have to mod the cab mounts because of rubbing? Would the 3 inch strut spacers clear the cab mounts? If I buy the maxtrac 4 inch spindles are they a good product would I still have to mod the cab mounts too? Has anyone used the camburg lift spindles? I know the camburg are fabricated and the maxtrac's are cast metal. What is the best way to go? I don't want to lift the truck anymore than I have to and my max would be 4 inches.
Old 11-01-2012, 05:39 PM   #2
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Spindles are by far the best way to lift since they leave the factory ride. (Unless of course you don't like the factory ride then yeah...) I don't think you'll have to mod the cab mount if you don't wheel.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:05 PM   #3
TruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant future

Name: Tru
TruKnight's Tacoma Gallery
if your just mall crawling and not offroading and dont turn at full lock much then you can skip the cab mount chop. youll still have to trim plastic and remove the front mudflaps tho.

spindles > spacers