Name: Dennis
dlooney's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 757 Taco View Post
265/75/16
Cool, looks really good
Old 11-09-2012, 09:48 AM   #44
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamLombardo View Post
Yeah you're right. 886 is the way to go with the added business. I have 886s and it dropped when I added my bumper and winch.
Time to order some 886's!
Old 11-09-2012, 10:16 AM   #45
TrippTheGreat
BehindUranus is on a distinguished road

Name: Tripp
BehindUranus's Tacoma Gallery
I just pulled the trigger last week on a complete OME from Wheelers Off-road. It should be finished today with the install and Ill get some pics up on here asap. I got the 883 coils on the Nitrocharger Sports with the Dakar leaf pack and Nitrocharger Sports on the back too.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:18 AM   #46
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BehindUranus View Post
I just pulled the trigger last week on a complete OME from Wheelers Off-road. It should be finished today with the install and Ill get some pics up on here asap. I got the 883 coils on the Nitrocharger Sports with the Dakar leaf pack and Nitrocharger Sports on the back too.
You're gonna have some serious rake , are you planning on removing leafs from the Dakars ?
Old 11-09-2012, 10:29 AM   #48
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No it should be level with the complete kit
My bad , sorry I missed you had a 1st gen
Old 11-09-2012, 10:44 AM   #49
kieth is on a distinguished road
kieth's Tacoma Gallery
886's and dakars
Attached Thumbnails
Old Man Emu Gallery-2012-06-22-15.06.46.jpg  
Old 11-09-2012, 11:28 AM   #50
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
OME 885's+Top plate spacer and 5100's at 0
Old 11-09-2012, 11:35 AM   #51
WE'VE LANDED ON THE MOON!
TeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Tony
TeamLombardo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgreentaco View Post
Damn! What size tires you running?
Old 11-09-2012, 11:48 AM   #52
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
884 with 5100s

Old 11-09-2012, 11:51 AM   #53
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Damn! What size tires you running?
315/70/17
Old 11-09-2012, 12:03 PM   #54
WE'VE LANDED ON THE MOON!
TeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamLombardo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Tony
TeamLombardo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
315/70/17
You have to trim your exhaust manifolds to get them in there?.......
Old 11-09-2012, 12:10 PM   #55
XXXXL Member

Quote:
You have to trim your exhaust manifolds to get them in there?.......
No. CMC and plastic trimming.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:15 PM   #56
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are your leaf packs coming soon?? I heard it could be 2-4wks to get them from Australia- so I didn't order mine yet
Old 11-09-2012, 02:08 PM   #57
ae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kimo
ae111black's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what are you running out back?
Old 11-09-2012, 03:30 PM   #58
XXXXL Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ae111black View Post
what are you running out back?
I have All-Poo's Expo leafsprings and fox resi shocks
Old 11-10-2012, 01:02 AM   #59
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
jeverich's Tacoma Gallery
885s...soon to be 886s. Top plate, with Nitrochargers in the rear w/Toytec AAL.

Next is 886s and Dakars. Oh, and 4.88s, ARBs front and rear, Bruteforce rear swing out, and sliders.

Running 255s.

Old 11-10-2012, 11:05 AM   #60
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good Jake.
Let me know how the 2.7 & 4.88s work with the 255s.