Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Old Man Emu Gallery

Old 11-01-2012, 01:07 PM   #1
BassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Dan
BassMaster06's Tacoma Gallery
Old Man Emu Gallery

I know there are a lot of us on here, I thought it'd be nice to create a picture thread for nothing but Old Man Emu set ups. I spent hours on this forum searching for threads that had anything to do with OME, looking for pictures and examples of our trucks w/ these lifts.

While I'm at it, here are some helpful OME threads:
2nd Gen OME Dakar hub to fender measurements
bjmoose installs full OME kit & rear brake lines with pics
OME lift kit vs. Toytec Ultimate Coilover kit
OME Pre-Order Decisions and Checklist!
First Gen. OME coil info
especk's '10 Reg Cab OME 4x4

Old 11-01-2012, 01:20 PM   #2
Strautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 2nd Lt @TBS
Name: Nick
Strautins's Tacoma Gallery
Two that I have on this computer... I've been extremely happy with my OME
Attached Thumbnails
Old Man Emu Gallery-217937_3681726840966_232182471_n.jpg   Old Man Emu Gallery-_mg_8357_zps97e2a65a.jpg  
Old 11-01-2012, 01:24 PM   #3
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
new before any mods

after OME 3" by slee off-road (885 coils, dakar leafs)

me now with OME front still (nitrochargers, 886 coils, now with 10mm enhancer & camburg UCAs), but fox 2.0 resi in the rear with the dakar leaf pack
Old 11-01-2012, 01:26 PM   #4
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
How did the ride change when you went to the rear Fox resi's from the OME N182's ?
Old 11-01-2012, 01:29 PM   #5
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
How did the ride change when you went to the rear Fox resi's from the OME N182's ?
did it mainly to get better travel...my droop was being limited by the shocks 2-3".

not a huge difference really in ride quality
Old 11-01-2012, 01:30 PM   #6
tomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: E-4
Name: Tom
tomwilson74's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine with aal in the rear from Toytec.
Attached Thumbnails
Old Man Emu Gallery-001.jpg  
Old 11-01-2012, 01:32 PM   #7
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
with OME nitrochargers in rear

with foxes
Old 11-01-2012, 01:33 PM   #8
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
did it mainly to get better travel...my droop was being limited by the shocks 2-3".

not a huge difference really in ride quality
Thanks

Did your front ride change when you added the top plate spacer ?
Old 11-01-2012, 01:34 PM   #9
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Thanks

Did your front ride change when you added the top plate spacer ?
not one bit...just brings it up to a full 3" lift.

got the 10mm enhancer from wheelers http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/05upometaco.htm
Old 11-01-2012, 01:35 PM   #10

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
not one bit...just brings it up to a full 3" lift.

got the 10mm enhancer from wheelers http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/05upometaco.htm
Thanks again
Old 11-01-2012, 01:35 PM   #11
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-01-2012, 01:37 PM   #12
1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future

1stacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I had gone OME, I want to see these OME lifts.
Old 11-01-2012, 05:44 PM   #15
ToyoTaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoTaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoTaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoTaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoTaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoTaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoTaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoTaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoTaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoTaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoTaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ToyoTaco02's Tacoma Gallery
First gen
Old Man Emu Gallery-imageuploadedbytapatalk1351813452.095456.jpg
Old 11-01-2012, 06:11 PM   #16
jrmitt808 is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: JR
jrmitt808's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine before the 6" lift.

OME with 885's, Top Spacer, AAL, TC UCA's, and Spidertrax 1.25" Spacers all around. 265/70R17.

Old 11-01-2012, 07:53 PM   #17
TruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant future

Name: Tru
TruKnight's Tacoma Gallery

plenty more pics in my build thread for ya
Old 11-01-2012, 08:05 PM   #19
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
See sig for specs.

Old 11-01-2012, 08:07 PM   #20
ae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kimo
ae111black's Tacoma Gallery

885's top plate on 5100's @ 0