Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Christmas came early

Old 11-12-2012, 12:31 PM   #1
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Christmas came early

Hell YES

Old 11-12-2012, 05:46 PM   #2
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Installing next Tuesday. This is gonna be a long week
Old 11-12-2012, 06:02 PM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I'm sure you're going to love the end result!
Old 11-12-2012, 07:23 PM   #4
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Mitch! Wait, so you got their rear shocks + AAL also!?!?!? Thought you were only getting coilovers!! Awesome shit bro!
Old 11-12-2012, 08:21 PM   #5
Tuctaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Todd
Tuctaco's Tacoma Gallery
You'll love them. I in stalled mine a couple of months ago and couldn't be happier.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:22 PM   #6
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
NICE
Old 11-12-2012, 10:27 PM   #7

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Damn, I'm sure you're going to love the end result!
Hopefully. I had them valved from Icon to be a little softer at slower speeds for better on road performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
Nice Mitch! Wait, so you got their rear shocks + AAL also!?!?!? Thought you were only getting coilovers!! Awesome shit bro!
I was going to, but he never called me back. And then I decided that if I was going to do that route why not go all the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuctaco View Post
You'll love them. I in stalled mine a couple of months ago and couldn't be happier.
Thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
NICE
Yes sir
Old 11-13-2012, 02:41 PM   #8

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Woohoo. Got work off tomorrow and will be doing the install
Old 11-13-2012, 02:48 PM   #10

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
! Did you get UCAs too?
Yeah. LRs

You in town?
Old 11-13-2012, 10:15 PM   #11
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck tomorrow! You'll enjoy the shit out of that!
Old 11-15-2012, 10:35 AM   #12
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Is that the stage 2 kit? and you suck...I been looking at OME..but icon and fox and all them look so niceeee..I want a smooth ride..lol
Old 11-15-2012, 10:38 AM   #13

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonlazer View Post
Is that the stage 2 kit? and you suck...I been looking at OME..but icon and fox and all them look so niceeee..I want a smooth ride..lol
I like to say it is the Stage 1.5. I didn't want the rear resi so I went with the stage 1 and the aal = 1.5

Damn these are nice on the road. I am gonna test them on some dirt roads this weekend
Old 11-15-2012, 10:41 AM   #14
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
I like to say it is the Stage 1.5. I didn't want the rear resi so I went with the stage 1 and the aal = 1.5

Damn these are nice on the road. I am gonna test them on some dirt roads this weekend
Yea..I drive mine on the road EVERY frickin day..and every week or two off the road..not major offroading. Many say it would be overkill for what I will do, but I also don't want to put something on that will make the ride worse. I didn't spend $30k on a truck and put on a $400 pro comp craplift. Lol

I guess Icon hasn't woken up yet over in cali. I called them to ask about valving and recommendations. Lol

hmm..yea I could agree with not needing the res on the rears..saves like $200 lol
Old 11-16-2012, 11:14 PM   #15

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonlazer View Post
Yea..I drive mine on the road EVERY frickin day..and every week or two off the road..not major offroading. Many say it would be overkill for what I will do, but I also don't want to put something on that will make the ride worse. I didn't spend $30k on a truck and put on a $400 pro comp craplift. Lol

I guess Icon hasn't woken up yet over in cali. I called them to ask about valving and recommendations. Lol

hmm..yea I could agree with not needing the res on the rears..saves like $200 lol
Yep. It drives so nice. Definitely more firm and stable in turns. I'm gonna adjust the front on Tuesday. I think I'm at 2.5" over stock out of the box but left to right is not even right now
Old 11-19-2012, 04:38 PM   #17
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking setup you got there!! I have the ICON reservoir shocks in the rear and they are amazing at highway speeds!! Now I just need the front coilovers like the ones you got!!
Old 11-19-2012, 05:37 PM   #18

Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Nice looking setup you got there!! I have the ICON reservoir shocks in the rear and they are amazing at highway speeds!! Now I just need the front coilovers like the ones you got!!
I've driven 300 miles of highway on them. Damn these are nice at speeds. Very firm. Hugs the highway perfectly