1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2" vs 4" Lift 2002 Toyota Tacoma.

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by jriley.la, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Nov 12, 2012 at 3:02 PM
    jriley.la

jriley.la [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    Toyota Tacoma (Basically Stock)
    ARB Front Bumper
    Information: 4x4 extra cab 3.4 - 6 cylinder. This is about to become my hunting/fishing/offroad truck. I have an ARB front bumper and I am about to put a winch on the front and buying some INTERCO SSR or TSL tires for the time being until I can put on bigger ones. I still want to be able to pull my boat/4wheeler trailer. What would you recommend me lifting it up to? What Brand? I am familiar with Pro Comp and ARB. What size tires will I be able to fit? What damage can I expect? Any additional modification recommended? Please post Pictures as it would be extremely helpful on the looks side! THANKS!

2. Nov 12, 2012 at 3:09 PM
    YotaOverAll

YotaOverAll Backyard Performance

Member:
    First Name:
    Jessie
    Panama City, FL
    Vehicle:
    02 Prerunner SR5
    3" Toytec spacers, Bilstein 5100s in the back with add a leaf and overloads removed.
    I had a two inch "leveling kit" on the front of mine running 285/75/r16s and only rubbed at full lock. I also ran my 33 12.50s with 2 but I'd go with at least 3 for a 33 inch tire if it's gonna be offroad a lot.

Products Discussed in

To Top