Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Any luck getting spring TSB done under mileage, over date?

Old 11-13-2012, 12:16 PM   #1
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
Any luck getting spring TSB done under mileage, over date?

Kinda as the name implies. My truck is 4 years old, but only has 31,500 miles. Wondering if I bitch enough, If I can get Toyota to do it? Thanks for any info.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:25 PM   #2
kjtaco09 is on a distinguished road

Name: KJ
kjtaco09's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the middle of that battle right now 2009 Tacoma access 4x4 v6 34k 4 months out of warranty.. Dealer and Toyota giving me the run around and I'm doing a lot of bitching ;-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by "OldManTan" View Post
Kinda as the name implies. My truck is 4 years old, but only has 31,500 miles. Wondering if I bitch enough, If I can get Toyota to do it? Thanks for any info.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:02 PM   #4
thinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thinkingman's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota pretty much says eff you on most things.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:06 PM   #5
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
They'll suck anyways........get a new leaf pack and enjoy what type of springs we should of had.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:07 PM   #6
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
actually looking for the free billies up front more than anything.