Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

New u-bolts for Toytec 1.5" Single AAL on TSB springs?

Old 11-14-2012, 09:02 PM   #1
Vantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Vantage's Tacoma Gallery
New u-bolts for Toytec 1.5" Single AAL on TSB springs?

Just as the title says.

Will I need longer U-bolts to mount my Toytec (deaver) single AAL 1.5" lift into my stock 4 leaf (TSB) pack.

Looking to install this weekend.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:04 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure about longer but you'll need to replace them anyway once you remove them.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:45 PM   #3
Vantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Vantage's Tacoma Gallery
Ok good to know, I will have to go pick some up.

I was unaware they were a 1 time use item. My last truck came with a set for the new Deaver springs.

Are u-bolts a standard width? If not, what width does a Taco take?
A search told me I need 7.5"-8" length, but nothing about width.

Thanks.
Old 11-15-2012, 07:27 PM   #5
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Not sure about longer but you'll need to replace them anyway once you remove them.
Why cant you reuse them? I did the same that op is doing 15k ago. No problems only rechecked torque after 500 miles and then again at 10k. No changes.