LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

wanting to lift truck more

Old 11-15-2012, 02:52 PM   #21
40 year old teenager
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightrider09 View Post
Ya i know 3 inches shouldnt cause it to wear that fast jus wasnt sire if anyone else has had that prob out of there taco, Ill have to take some pics for you guus, yalls help is greatly appreciated. Didnt know if there was a diff in the 3 inch and 6 diff drops. I myself thoight it was kinda weird to have spindles diff drop with as 3 inch lift. It may already be a 6 inch lift, just going by what local shop tolold ke when i had to buy new lift blocks.
Judging from the 2 pics you uploaded, you may have a 6" DB lift......hard to tell, the 2nd pic is too fuzzy.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:34 PM   #22
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warputer View Post
Judging from the 2 pics you uploaded, you may have a 6" DB lift......hard to tell, the 2nd pic is too fuzzy.
Good eye

OP you have a 6 inch drop bracket lift. If you want to get taller, you are looking at a body lift, or solid axle swap.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:30 PM   #24
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
Good eye

OP you have a 6 inch drop bracket lift. If you want to get taller, you are looking at a body lift, or solid axle swap.
TacoRidinhigh was running 3" coil spacers with a 6" DB lift for 9" total, wasn't he?
Old 11-16-2012, 12:32 PM   #25
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
TacoRidinhigh was running 3" coil spacers with a 6" DB lift for 9" total, wasn't he?
Hes the red access cab right? Yeah and he had 37's too, biggest ifs that I've seen.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:37 PM   #26
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
Hes the red access cab right? Yeah and he had 37's too, biggest ifs that I've seen.
Yeah I know he's still on here but he changed his user name and i can't remember what it is now. Wanted to post his build.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:38 PM   #27
40 year old teenager
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yeah I know he's still on here but he changed his user name and i can't remember what it is now. Wanted to post his build.

He removed his build page & last I heard was selling the truck.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:47 PM   #29
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Was he the one that had his truck stolen?
Old 11-16-2012, 12:56 PM   #30
40 year old teenager

rrh_2 ....this member has 885 coils, 5100 shocks along with a DB kit
Old 11-16-2012, 01:13 PM   #31
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
Was he the one that had his truck stolen?
That was GotLift37. Same kind of setup though.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:08 PM   #32
Haaann
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
pretty sure it was OME 3 lift w/ 6" spacer so still a total of 9" lift.
and truck is sold
Old 11-19-2012, 12:06 PM   #33
nightrider09 is on a distinguished road
nightrider09's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the info guys, havnt had a chance to get any pics of the suspension yet but as soon as i get a chance too ill post some.

Products Discussed in this Thread