Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

OME/Bilstein Taco Lean

Old 11-18-2012, 04:27 PM   #1
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
OME/Bilstein Taco Lean

Hey that kinda rhymed.

Anyway, I know just about everyones truck is subject to taco lean, 1st gens especially I'm not sure how much taco lean is prevalent in 2nd gens, at one time or another. I have been running the OME 881/Bilstein 5100 setup for about six months now and so far have not experienced leaning at all. I am curious to know about everyone else's experience with this type of setup, 2nd gens included, and see if due to the higher spring seat on the Billies, if the higher spring pressure prevents taco lean or if I'm just one of the lucky ones who hasn't had to install the trim packers....yet.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:02 PM   #2
Ragin Cajun
Plik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant futurePlik has a brilliant future

Plik's Tacoma Gallery
Before I installed my lift i had about 1/2" of lean. I had to crank a little over a 1/4" more on my driver side coil over to level it out.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:17 AM   #3
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Taco lean solution? Adjustable coilovers for me. LOL
Old 11-20-2012, 02:52 AM   #4
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirsaechao View Post
Taco lean solution? Adjustable coilovers for me. LOL
Lol yeah I bet having Kings you don't worry much about leaning