Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

are OME rear shocks long enough for all pro expo's?

Old 11-23-2012, 03:10 PM   #1
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
are OME rear shocks long enough for all pro expo's?

Right now I'm currently running the OME N182 rear shocks designed for the dakar leaf pack and I'm wondering if they're long enough for the all pro expos, or would you just get the dakars and aal instead? i do more hauling than extreme flexing just for the record
Old 11-23-2012, 03:13 PM   #2
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
they are long enough. but if you just do more hauling go with a progressive leaf pack and save some money.
Old 11-23-2012, 03:41 PM   #3
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
Right now I'm currently running the OME N182 rear shocks designed for the dakar leaf pack and I'm wondering if they're long enough for the all pro expos, or would you just get the dakars and aal instead? i do more hauling than extreme flexing just for the record
Why not just get the d29xl OME AAL , and see how it goes ?
Old 11-23-2012, 03:42 PM   #4
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Oh wait , I assumed you already have Dakars , is that the case ?
Old 11-23-2012, 03:44 PM   #5
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
I thought you could get an AAL for the dakars to get a full 3" out of them. Is that not accurate? I may go that route just to get the most carry capacity and lift out of them.
Old 11-23-2012, 03:47 PM   #6
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
I thought you could get an AAL for the dakars to get a full 3" out of them. Is that not accurate? I may go that route just to get the most carry capacity and lift out of them.
What the OZ speaketh...
Old 11-23-2012, 05:24 PM   #7

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Some get 3" without the AAL , but yes you can get an AAL for the Dakars , the d29xl
Old 11-24-2012, 09:19 PM   #8
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Some get 3" without the AAL , but yes you can get an AAL for the Dakars , the d29xl
No I don't already have the dakars, that's what I meant by getting the aal. Just for the sake of keeping all the suspension OME Ill probably get the dakars and aal