1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

What is the best 3" lift kit on the market??

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by 2011 Toy Tacoma, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Nov 25, 2012 at 12:40 PM
    2011 Toy Tacoma

2011 Toy Tacoma [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Terry
    New Bern NC
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma Sports Pack
    Borla Exhaust/Cold Air Intake (Factory)
    I know there is hundreds of lift kits on the market and don't know what to go with. I want 3" lift on my truck and want to try keeping a smooth ride if possible. I hunt in the woods, I don't do any rock crawling, and can spend $300-$1500 on the kit. I want to keep the 17" stock wheels on my truck. What are you guys running on yours and where do you buy it??

2. Nov 25, 2012 at 12:51 PM
    evanmb31

evanmb31 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    evan
    connecticut
    Vehicle:
    09 trd off road
    Satoshi'd grill. blacked out badges. aftermarket sound system. De-chromed and color matched. OME 885s + Dakars with 3rd leaf removed. LR UCAs. Scs stealth 6 with 285 duratracs. BAMF sliders
    Downsouth motorsports is where i bought mine. You should look at old man emu, constantly refered to OME on this site. New upper control arms, spc light racing will be the most affordable. For the rear- if you have alot of weight in the bed get dakars by OME, if you dont haul and you dont want a full 3 inches of lift in the rear look into icons 3 leaf add a leaf to give you a level look. OME with dakars and light racing upper control arms should be right around $1500, maybe a little more

There is literally hundreds of threads like this, read through some to get a better idea, heres a link for a bunch. https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...--x0AGO2oHIBw&ved=0CDQQrQIwAA&biw=320&bih=417

Products Discussed in

To Top