Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Want to Buy 5100's in Saskatchewan

Old 11-27-2012, 07:15 PM   #1
Taco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: JohnnyHildo
Taco Libre's Tacoma Gallery
Want to Buy 5100's in Saskatchewan

Hey guys,
I have been on the site for a while and need to upgrade the shocks finally. Where does a guy have to go to buy them seeing as i don't see them anywhere around here ever??
Old 11-27-2012, 10:57 PM   #2
Yota_Fox is on a distinguished road

Name: Ben
Yota_Fox's Tacoma Gallery
Check out Silverwood Toyota in Lloydminster they specialize in toytec they should have a set for ya Scot M over there in parts has been awesome to deal with man
Old 11-27-2012, 11:09 PM   #3
Eldo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEldo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEldo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEldo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEldo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEldo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEldo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEldo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEldo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEldo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEldo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Elliott
Eldo's Tacoma Gallery
www.bilsteincanada.com

Ship from Richmond BC / they'll get to you in 2 - 3 days. yay.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:44 AM   #4
hanrock is on a distinguished road

Name: craig
hanrock's Tacoma Gallery
hi

been looking too, essex distributers is the least expensive ive found in canada sofar same as bilstien canada id b interseted to find out what silverwood sells for down south motor sports sells for 299 but watch out for the shipping
Old 11-28-2012, 04:03 PM   #5
Taco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Libre is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: JohnnyHildo
Taco Libre's Tacoma Gallery
sweet guys! ya asking around this city is getting me nowhere. good to know they aren't completely impossible to get.
Old 11-28-2012, 04:27 PM   #6
Canadian Redneck
NiceTaco has a spectacular aura aboutNiceTaco has a spectacular aura about

NiceTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Essex distributors are a good option for us in Canada shipping is only $5.00 a shock.
Down south Motorsports Could work out cheaper atleast they did for me it was going to be $89.10 shipping to me in Ontario..

I found silverwood Toyota to be not much cheaper if at all cheaper than going direct to Toytec ask to be quoted all duties and taxes in from Toytec which they will using FedEx I dealt with Tricia...

I ended finding a guy in Ontario CT Motorsports in Mississauga who is a dealer for Toytec. he ended up cheaper than DSM by about $10.00 so no big deal but no surprise duties etc when they come in either..

DSM's RCD bilstein a are going up in January as per Sonny at DSM so get me now if you can.. Otherwise Essex distributors in BC will be your next best in your case..
Old 11-28-2012, 05:54 PM   #7
hanrock is on a distinguished road

Name: craig
hanrock's Tacoma Gallery
dont go to tiger auto in saskatoon they wanted over 600 for all 4
Old 11-28-2012, 06:06 PM   #8
Ltens is on a distinguished road
Ltens's Tacoma Gallery
do you tacoworld guys think the 5100s are the end all be all? Taco Libre and i do a fair amount of off road trail riding and of course hard top. Im fairly convinced on em but maybe someone else in Sask can relate to our terrain and type of driving we encounter. Just checkin opinions on drivers who know!