1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Light racing uca noise?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by bosbo6939, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Dec 5, 2012 at 1:39 PM
    bosbo6939

bosbo6939 [OP] Member

Member:
    WA
    Vehicle:
    08 dbl cab TRD or
    I just installed a set of ex travel icon's and the light racing uca's last weekend. Had it aligned and everything was fine. After spending 3 days up hunting I now have a squeak when going over small bumps on the drivers side and the passenger side has a clunk when cornering hard and it kinda feels funny. I can get a little bit if play now out of the ball joint. I think it's bad but I've only put maybe 300 miles on it. Anyone have any experience with these or any suggestions? Thanks

2. Dec 7, 2012 at 7:30 PM
    Apbt1976

Apbt1976 New Member

Member:
    Masshole
    Vehicle:
    Frontier 3" lift 285 rubber, Line-x
    3" spacer in front. @" block and 5125 bils in rear. 7089 pro comp on 285/75R16 Nitto Trails. Line-x whole front end and flares.
    I have light racing UCA'S on a Frontier. I get a clunk when i go fast over substantial pot holes. I have no squeak though and it has nothing to do with my wheel being turned. I hear the squeak can be fixed with some kinda spray lube and is kinda to be expected of the Light Racing UCA'S..

Products Discussed in

To Top