Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

How to do an Alignment at Home

Old 03-01-2014, 11:16 AM   #81
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach375 View Post
Wouldn't setting toe be a whole lot easier by eyeballing the sidewalls?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzN0Z2HupcM

Good write-up. I'll have to remember this process next time.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
Old 03-02-2014, 12:39 PM   #82
Vader Taco
jimbo33l is a jewel in the roughjimbo33l is a jewel in the roughjimbo33l is a jewel in the rough

Name: Jimmy
jimbo33l's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo33l View Post
Jberry I was wondering if you can help me with a little clarification on my 2nd gen. On the adjustment for the cam washers if I were wanting to maximize caster before I install my lr uca's. To do this I would rotate the washers on the front end of the truck with the marks towards the center of the truck and the bolt would be towards the outside? And on the rearward facing washers I would wAnt full positive by having the same as the front to where the bolt is closest to the wheels and the center mark is facing toward the center of the vehicle?

Anyone have an answer for this?