Notices

General knowledge

Old 12-09-2012, 07:46 AM   #1
Oconnor23 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Kevin
Oconnor23's Tacoma Gallery
General knowledge

Hello I am a new truck owner and have a few questions. I have a 2013 tacoma trd. I would like you do a suspension lift of 3 inch I would also like to put 33s on my truck iq was wondering of a good brand for both with out spending 5,000. Would that even be possible.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:59 AM   #2
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
CanisLupus's Tacoma Gallery
Read this first, then search key words in your question, you'll get a lot of results.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...uide-read.html
Old 12-09-2012, 08:08 AM   #3
Roll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoll Tide is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Quinton
Roll Tide's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ thanks for not flaming him^^^

Your questions are really general considering all of the options you have in the aftermarket scene. There are plenty of vendors on this forum, commercial and private. Take your time and get ready to see a whole bunch of awesome trucks and many different tastes. TTORA.com is also a good forum to have bookmarked. You probably won't spend $5000 on a lift and tires, but once you have that project done...it will more than likely not stop there. Have fun, don't get stressed and buy what YOU want.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:58 AM   #4
Previously "MGMTacoFF"
CanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanisLupus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll Tide View Post
^^^ thanks for not flaming him^^^

Your questions are really general considering all of the options you have in the aftermarket scene. There are plenty of vendors on this forum, commercial and private. Take your time and get ready to see a whole bunch of awesome trucks and many different tastes. TTORA.com is also a good forum to have bookmarked. You probably won't spend $5000 on a lift and tires, but once you have that project done...it will more than likely not stop there. Have fun, don't get stressed and buy what YOU want.
No problem, I hate when people on this site are such assholes because others are new.

Like he said, for a quality lift, wheels, and tires, it will most likely be around $2000-$3000 depending on what exactly you buy and any labor you use.

Matt
Old 12-09-2012, 03:03 PM   #5
Oconnor23 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Kevin
Oconnor23's Tacoma Gallery
Oh okay I was only under that impression because I almost got a truck at Toyota the other day that was 8800 more due to wheels and lift so I was just under the wrong impression lol thanks fellas
Old 12-09-2012, 05:20 PM   #6
Previously "MGMTacoFF"

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oconnor23 View Post
Oh okay I was only under that impression because I almost got a truck at Toyota the other day that was 8800 more due to wheels and lift so I was just under the wrong impression lol thanks fellas
Nope, the stealership will always mark it up to bring in the yahoos who don't know what quality modifications are (including people working at the stealership).

Matt