Notices

Help me please

Old 12-09-2012, 02:00 PM   #1
Oconnor23 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Kevin
Oconnor23's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Help me please

I have a tacoma 2013 trd package and am wanting to get a suspension lift of 3 inch I do not want to drop 5k do to the resent purchase of the vehicle what is the best cheap lift that I can offroad with?

Thanks for all the help!
Old 12-09-2012, 06:25 PM   #2
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
5100's with Eibach or OME would set your about 1000-1200 depending on the rear lift you choose.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:33 AM   #3
TruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant future

Name: Tru
TruKnight's Tacoma Gallery
you get what you pay for op. any 3" lift thats worth having will set you back at least 3k all tolled. you can look at my build thread for an example of an OME lift.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:36 AM   #4
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I wouldn't go cheap on my lift. If you just spent 30k on a truck save up and spend 3k to do your lift right so you aren't ruining a 30k truck.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:37 AM   #5
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruKnight View Post
you get what you pay for op. any 3" lift thats worth having will set you back at least 3k all tolled. you can look at my build thread for an example of an OME lift.
Are you saying that your lift isn't worth having? OME lift, Dakars and after market UCAs isn't costing 3k.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:50 AM   #6
TruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant future

Name: Tru
TruKnight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
Are you saying that your lift isn't worth having? OME lift, Dakars and after market UCAs isn't costing 3k.
wat

I was saying that if he cheaps out with spacers and blocks or something like that, then it wont be worth having.

my estimate includes tires and other costs, not just suspension components. I assme the op would want bigger tires, otherwise whats the point of lifting that high?
Old 12-11-2012, 01:42 PM   #7
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruKnight View Post
wat

I was saying that if he cheaps out with spacers and blocks or something like that, then it wont be worth having.

my estimate includes tires and other costs, not just suspension components. I assme the op would want bigger tires, otherwise whats the point of lifting that high?
I took your statement literally, suspension only. Agreed with the 3k with tires and other crap.